Polyethylene pipes manufactured by Mirab Loole Toos have the following applications:
- For water supply networks
- For sewer networks
- Fluid collection systems and industrial sewage
- For pressurized irrigation systems
- Collecting systems and wastewater
- To cover the communication cable
- To cover the power cable.
Advantage of polyethylene pipes:
- High resistance to abrasion and chemical attack
- Polyethylene pipe easily welded to each other
- Have a high resistance against shocks, scratches and erosion
- Resistant to UV rays. Thanks to UV, have a long useful life of more than 50 years
- High flexibility. (Can be wrapped into a roll up to size 1100)
- There is no need to repair wounds and between seasons
- Thanks to their low weight, they can be easily transported and stored.